Ownership is always the preferred situation for housing our membership. Via ownership, we can directly manage the quality and amenities available to our undergraduate members, and maintain safe, clean, respectable and competitive housing.
The Delta Chi Fraternity offers loans to Chapter in good standing through the Housing Fund? Loans can be used for the following:
- Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment – Up to $10,000
- Tenant Improvements or Remodeling
- Ground-Up Construction
- Purchase or Acquisition Loans for Chapter Houses
Loans below $10,000 are made directly to the Chapter and Loans over $10,000 are made to the local Housing Corporation. Loans can range from $2,500 to $2,500,000. The Housing Fund Committee can work with the Chapter or Local Housing Corporation to help structure a loan that best fits your needs.
Here’s how to apply:
- Reach out to IHQ for assistance, or
- www.deltachi.org/housing/ or,
- Contact the Housing Committee Chair for assistance
- Year to Date Financials (Income Statement and Balance Sheet).
- Year End Financial Statements (1/1/XX – 12/31/XX Income Statements and Balance Sheets).
- Filed 990s Tax Returns if you are a Housing Corporation
- Pro Forma Financial Statements
- Description on how the loan will help the Chapter
- Purpose and Use of Loan Funds
The Housing Fund Committee is a part of the Delta Chi Fraternity. It is set up to help Chapters with their housing needs. Let us help with those needs.